Monday, April 9, 2007

Spring Break is OVER!


Spring break went by soo fast! This was probably one of the most fun spring breaks i've had ever! Got to spend a whole week in Northern California with a whole bunch of choir kids. I got to do something I never would have imagined myself doing. SINGING A SOLO! Infront of quite a few people too I might add. It was such a blast. I was sick most of the trip, but I made the most out of it. We went to so many cool places, and saw so many cools things. We visited Alcatraz, Hearst Castle, and the Capitol buidling. We even got to go inside Arnold's (GOVENATOR'S) office! It was incredible. I also, picked the best bus to be on. It was all about BUS #2. HAHA. We had such a great time over there. Getting our groove on and what not. I will never forget this trip. It was the best. What's better than singing at a whole bunch of nice places? NOTHING. Now, 9 more weeks and SUMMER VACATION! WOOHOO!

1 comment:

BRAD said...

hi brianna. i love your blog. it is so cool. love brad